Tuesday 5 August 2014

Photo Mug

I love mugs and sometimes have to restrain myself from buying more mugs or cups & saucers for my china collection. Most of my mugs are of a more traditional design, both classic and modern. I hardly have any so called novelty designs, but I recently became a proud owner of a Photo Mug (Mustard Collection).



IWOOT is well known for its quirky amusing and unusual gifts and home and kitchen accessories, and while looking at their cups, mugs and glasses, I have spotted quite a few that I would gladly add to my collection, like stylish and classy Mondrian-inspired mugs or cute Stress mug in a tin.

I am an amateur photographer, with a rather basic camera, I am not good at choosing the right settings at all, but let's say, I am very enthusiastic about taking photos. I also love tea. For me, a Photo Mug is a combination of my two passions: tea and photography.



This sturdy square mug is made of durable ceramic. Its walls are quite thick and will keep your tea hot for longer. Its printed camera design has oodles of appeal to any photo enthusiast of any level.

It comes in a sturdy box, and will make a lovely gift to anyone who enjoys hot drinks or dabbles in photography. It could also make a lovely vase for a posy.




Disclosure: I received a Photo Mug for the purposes of reviewing. All opinions are mine.

2 comments: